Monday, July 12, 2004

tekky

i love technology... being an average, 20something, filipino female with an equally average yet very challenging life, i am able to survive with so much help from technology.

i am able to regularly communicate with a lot of people, apart from those im already working with and be a responsible adult by being able to attend to bills and other important stuff in spite of my toxic sked. i am able to satisfy my insatiable thirst for anything new and interesting, and even share these new-found knowledge with people dear to me.

most of all, technology never ceases to make me a little smarter everyday. it seems like there's always something new to learn... a new website, a new game, an entirely new concept... it's virtually endless!

i especially like the thought that technology now is very encouraging as far as creativity is concerned... with websites like these for me to make my virtual scribbles... with my blogger, it's as if i don't have an excuse anymore not to be able to write 'cause i don't have time!

i know my thoughts are sometimes senseless or even dumb... but what the heck! they're mine! and i sure am glad i have my own little space in cyberspace, i can call my own... to simply express these crazy, senseless thoughts of mine...

No comments: