Friday, July 23, 2004

A Roller-Coaster Ride August

August this year is the scariest, most tiring yet most exciting August of my 24-year existence yet. Aside from turning 24 (Read: Quarter-life crisis), I am also due for regularization on my 3-year job, work is expected to be toxic the whole month (until October, actually), and my parents (finally) volunteered to buy me my dream phone as birthday gift.

I have waaayyyy so much stuff going on in my life right now that I'm seriously having mixed emotions about the coming month. As far as the regularization is concerned, I'm torn between hoping to get it as much as I don't really care 'cause I'm starting to get tired of it anyway and have been (seriously) thinking of resigning since June. Coupled with the stress and health problems that comes with the heavy workload, leaving does seem to be a brighter option for me at this point. Oh well, at least I have the phone to be happy about....

 
(There I go again... thinking like a 5-year old with her new toy. Well, I guess that's what you call "coping mechanism.")

No comments: