Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend's Over

Unbelievable! It's almost 6PM again, which means I have to sleep for my Monday morning shift at 5AM. Oh well, can't complain. My weekend was fun. I attended the International Roming Launch on Friday, had great fun prepping for the party with my friend, Z, and still had time to watch a couple of Queer As Folk episodes with my wife. Saturday, I spent doing some errands and buying some of my favorite food -- peachy-peachy, microwavable popcorn, beef pares and isaw! My wife and I then continued our QAF marathon with yummy popcorn and ice cold iced tea. Today, I woke up late, and spent the afternoon organizing my iTunes playlists for my would-be iPod. Could be better with a massage, but I find that it's a bit late, plus I've already spent my spa money on all the junk food yesterday. Hehehe! Nonetheless, I think I'm ready for another crazy work week ahead!

No comments: