Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Love This Day!

Millie and I should be in Iloilo today for a 3-day adventure. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a leave since I just transferred to another account/department and I'm the ony QA there. We're still in transition so everything is pretty critical. Fortunately, a lot of things went my way today, so I don't really feel bad about not being in Iloilo.

To start off, my day at work was very productive. I was very surprised at the amount of work I was able to accomplish today, actually.

I also got my Starbucks Planner today. Yeah, I know it's not as pretty as the older ones, but heck! Starbucks and I have this thing. Let's just say, I have their giant tumbler and their body bag and I never missed a planner. *Wink*

After work -- now, that's when I had the most fun. I have this new buddy at work, Z and we went to Timezone in Megamall. We were pretty pleased that our hundred bucks (each) got us farther than we expected. We probably played for an hour and a half or so. I think our arms will really hurt tomorrow. We played this new game, Rambo, basketball, Daytona2, Guitar/Drum Mania, Dance Mania something -- it was like doing a cardio workout! Hehehe! Oh and by the way, we also saw the rock legend, Pepe Smith. I teased Z about taking his picture with Pepe Smith. I think that's a really dorky thing to do! Hahaha!

After he left, I still stayed to wander around and do a bit of errands. I saw the Scale Model Competition where I intend to bring my wife on Thursday. At around 5PM, I finally decided to call it a day. Amazingly, the shuttle service going my way was already starting to get filled with passengers. At only Php40, I was home around 6PM, which was relatively quick considering the 5PM rush.

So there, another happy day for me. Can't wait to have more fun tomorrow. I'm thinking of going to Toy Kingdom next time. Hehehe! =) My life just seems to get better and better everyday... =)

No comments: