Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sorta like a four-day weekend

I sort of had a 4-day weekend this week. We had 'Spa Thursday' and watched the finale of TARA3, which only broke my heart but because neither one of the teams that I like won. Friday, Millie and I went on a date. We had dinner at Dad's (we missed their buffet!) and ended up watching 'Burn After Reading' instead of 'The Women.' Yesterday, I spent the day cleaning our room, which I haven't finished doing, by the way, but it's cool because I'm planning to do some changes, which I think would take a bit of time. And now, well, today was really boring because I woke up with the meanest headache and Millie has one too, so she skipped worked today to rest. It's probably the weather again because it's warmer today than it was yesterday. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm ready for another big work week tomorrow. I feel tired and my headache hasn't really gone away. Ugh! This sucks! Oh well, that's me this weekend... Totally looking forward to the next one.

No comments: