Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stupid Mistake of the Day

I said the wrong thing to the jeepyney driver and got off the wrong stop. I then ended up on the wrong side of the bridge so I had to walk such a fucking distance. I may have traversed the entire stretch of A. Rodriguez Avenue from Rosario to Ligaya -- or at least it felt like it -- just to get a ride toward the correct route.

After two hours from leaving the office, I finally made it home extremely exhausted. I pigged out and now I'm bitching about it. In an hour or so I'd be hitting the sack, afterwhich I'll be waking up in 6hrs to prepare myself for another shift at work. 9hrs after logging in, I'd once again figure out a way to get home if no one's going to get me. By then, I certainly hope I've learned and not do this stupid thing again. F*cker!

No comments: