Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm baaaaaacccckkkk!!!

After over a year of being in hiatus, I think I'm starting to get my groove back. Probably because I miss my glory days of being on top of things, proving that I can do wonders just when people think I can only deliver a mediocre performance.

For the entire month of October, I've been able to (finally) achieve more-than-acceptable quality marks, I haven't been majorly sick except for some voiceless days, and lastly, I think I'm starting to develop better call control skills that doesn't result to heated arguments and further call escalation.

Even more fulfilling, at least at a personal level, is that I've been able to post some fresh content on my blog -- even updated my Blogger profile -- and trust me, my brain won't stop buzzing with all these new thoughts and ideas so I'm looking forward to writing more entries soon. In addition, I've started posting some stuff in the #Tibok Message Board again, which I haven't done in such a long time -- and even managed our Friendster account and Friendster Groups! Now that's what I call making my presence felt! =)

No comments: