Tuesday, November 14, 2006

|BadGirl`JeL|'s Secrets to Having a Perfect Attendance (Updated)

Let me begin by saying that yes, I'm writing this from the office, but no, I'm not on the clock. I'm currently having my lunch break -- check your system -- I logged out at 9:30AM. So there.

I'm so happy that we're already halfway through the month and I haven't missed a single day of work. It's been months since I've last done that (have I ever?!) This means I've been healthier than usual, which is truly an amazing feat. So let me share my secrets to all of you who are aspiring the same success:

* Nasal spray for seasonal allergic rhinitis (which by the way has a Php987 price tag -- good for a month)
* Oral rinse for sore throat or lozenges in case I'm out and about
* Eye gel for recurrent corneal erosion
* Otic drops for otitis media
* Antacid for hyperacidity
* Hormone treatment for cycle problems and other aches and pains associated with said problem

Etcetera:
* Small meals or light snacks every 2-3 hours (I've italicized the words small and light because they're relative -- hehe!)
* Cat naps every chance I get
* Voice rest after work and during weekends
* Salabat or Ginger brew
* Self-discipline to keep myself from cleaning my ears with cotton buds after every bath
* Self-control to only drink caffeinated drinks twice to thrice a week tops
* Regular visits to my OB-GYN

2 comments:

hlF said...

its difficult to keep healthy when you're in a contained environment. great work, jel!

Abernathy™ said...

thanks! =) I'm really glad that my regular contributions to mercury drug's wealth is finally paying off. of course, i'd prefer to be healthy without having to spend too much for it, but i guess that'll remain to be wishful thinking...