Thursday, October 14, 2004

Soundtrack Girl

I have a new "thing." This is a fascination that I just found myself to already have. I recently noticed that I love soundtracks. The songs I download, the MP3s I convert to .wav files for my phone... they're all from my favorite movies or TV shows. Some are not even songs, for crying out loud!

Even when I was in college, my friends were like "Duh?!" when I tell them that I have MP3s of the themes from "Kenan and Kel" and "All That." Up to this day, I still have tracks from MTV's "Daria," which some people don't even remember to have ever existed. Now, I'm downloading the themes from "The Practice" and "Survivor" as we speak.

But of course, I am most proud of my latest ringtones... I have CSI-Las Vegas (The Who's "Who Are You?") as well as CSI-Miami ("We Won't Get Fooled Again" also by The Who). Not to mention themes from "Legally Blonde" and "Set it Off" -- both of which are my fave movies.

Yeah, I'm soundtrack girl alright... and damn proud of it!

3 comments:

hlF said...

i like soundtracks too! i like the one from 50 first dates,and shrek! and i do remember daria.

karen said...

i love soundtracks too. its mostly 'coz u've pretty much checked out the whole cd from watching the show/movie. i also like those compilation stuff. the now cds. hehe.

Abernathy™ said...

hi herb and karen! weird thing is, i love OST's but too kuripot to buy the CDs!!! i usually just love a few songs from the movie. but yeah, 50 first dates have a really great OST -- i noticed that it's always number one in odyssey when it comes to record sales!