Thursday, October 28, 2004

My CFS CFS!

My CFS CFS means: My Customer-Focused Sales call flow sucks!

A couple of weeks back, I've started training for a sales account. Since time immemorial, I've taken it to myself that selling is not my thing. Not that I hate it hate it, but I'm just not good at it. But still, I kept an open mind... taking in everything... studying, researching (which has been very fun, by the way), plus, I have the greatest American coaches who have been very supportive and all... but just the same, I'm not happy!!!

Oh, shoot! Since Friday last week, we have been taking calls and I just hated it. I guess it really is true that you start missing the things you have when they're gone. I used to say that I'm tired of monitoring calls but now, God I miss monitoring!!!

Last night, I wasn't able to go to work. Since I woke up yesterday and then again this morning, I have been palpitating. I guess my stress level has once again reached its all-time high. I haven't been very friendly. I've been snapping at my wife since the other day and totally bitched at the Customer Service Dept of my internet provider, for which I'm thankful for nothing, since they weren't able to assist me and that I fixed the problem by myself. This is reallllllyyyy bad.

Somebody, anybody, help me!!! Please stop this nightmare!!!

No comments: