Friday, September 03, 2004

Left out

Left out.

This is exactly how I've been feeling since yesterday. Checked out my Friendster acct and found out that a close friend of mine way back in High School was pregnant and has in fact given birth already. I called everyone in our barkada
and guess what... I was the last to know... And yeah, that is, thanks to Friendster.

And oh, of course this happened after I sent an all-out message to one of my bestfriends, who's in Law school and hasn't gotten in touch with me since God-knows-when. She forgot two birthdays, failed to text back a gazillion times and didn't return X million of my calls. Sometimes I wonder if she even remembers me.

Why is this happening to me??? Do these people perceive me as someone too busy to be interested to actively participate in their lives? Or they simply choose not to actively participate in mine?

Today, I just found out that my friend here in the office stopped eating rice in 2000... and guess what... everybody else knows about it... everybody except for me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

karen said...

who had a baby, if u don't mind me asking? i'm curious. dude, we're all getting old.

hlF said...

baby? who's got a baby?

i actually owe tincel a lunch date. hehehe... and oh, she's got a baby too.

maybe i should start having kids huh? don't worry i'll tell you when i start having em.