Sunday, September 19, 2004

|BadGirl`Irony| - Overflowing but Dry

I have been dying to write -- like, really write -- for the longish time. I don't know if I have a problem or what, but for me, my current condition isn't good for writing. I work nights... I don't have much time for myself... I'm always tired... My PC at home crashed... Etcetera, etcetera. I'm not sure if these are mere excuses. Maybe I really can't write that's why I haven't been writing. I just can't admit it.

Recently, I've been oozing with thoughts and ideas for articles and stories. But as usual, I can't seem to find time to write. But when I'm talking to my friends, I can't stop talking! If only I could write those words!

Oh God... will I ever write a decent piece of literature in this lifetime?

This is so frustrating.

No comments: