Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Lightbulb Moment: I have a new dream -- host TMR with C&D

Someday, I hope I’m good enough to join Chico and Delle in The Morning Rush.  I’d looooove to exchange witty, oftentimes, green comments with them.  I'm sure I'll have a blast!

Aaaahhhh... I wonder how that'll feel... One day, you're just listening to them over the radio then another day, you're sitting with them in the booth doing boardwork, laughing, reading requests, greeting the Rushers, tweeting, doing the Top 10, promoting chicogarcia.wordpress.com, delamar.wordpress.com and well, badgirljel.blogspot.com...  Haaaayyyy...

Times like these, I certainly regret not trying out for Radio One when I was in college.  I remember being jealous of my friend, Bailey for having the confidence and obviously what it takes to be with Radio One.  Oh well, in Tagalog, "Laging nasa huli ang pagsisisi," and true enough, I have lots of regrets when it comes to stuff I was too-shy-to-try.  But then again, a girl can dream!  Who knows, rrrriiiggghhhtt??? =p

No comments: