Monday, May 04, 2009

I haven't Tweeted The Whole F*cking Day

Breakthrough! I haven't done any sort of tweeting whatsoever even until now. I don't know what happened, I mean, it did cross my mind a couple, well, several times today but I sort of just took it upon myself to resist the temptation. Next thing I know, I'm already here at home and I haven't even peeked at any version whatsoever of Twitter and here I am, blogging about it! I haven't even opened my TweetDeck, nor the Twitter site on my browser! This is indeed a miracle!

Well, I did have a lot on my plate today with reports and all, but I have to admit, I've been thinking about my cyberlifestyle lately and I think I need to pull back a little. I haven't been as productive as I normally am and I've noticed how much I constantly think about jumping online to do all sort of stuff (and I never seem to run out of things to do online!). Seriously, I think I need help.

The one sign, which I finally cannot ignore was last Friday, when the topic for Chico and Delle's Top Ten was 'Signs you're addicted to the internet.' It was funny at first, how they seemed to be talking about me and my life, but for some reason, it got me thinking, 'Hell! I think I am addicted!.' So, here I am, trying to get back that balance between having a normal and productive life both in cyberspace and in real life. Having said that, I'm trying to do a bit of cyber-rehab and detox and I'm glad I've reduced my Twitter-dependence today! Just reduced, ok? I'm still going to tweet at some point... well, right after I post this. LOL

I believe in signs and how the universe sometimes talk to me that way, but with the cosmos talking to me through Chico and Delle (who I both love dearly, by the way), I know I just have to listen! LOL *Wink*

No comments: