Sunday, October 09, 2005

Videomania

Since the launch of Friendster's new features (profile customization with CSS/HTML, embedded music and videos, etc), I've received a couple of messages asking me for some how-to's on customizing profile elements. It's funny because just a few months ago, I myself was asking people, spending a whole lot of time in Google, looking for tags and codes to beautify my blog and now, my own Friendster profile.

Today, I got a question about putting video in the profile and though I've been seeing a lot of that stuff in Downelink, I never really cared 'cause I know it'll only affect downloading time and stuff. Nonetheless, I did some research for my friends and learned a thing or two about it. Anyway, found the video code for Kelly Clarkson's Since U Been Gone. And since I'm so fond of the talented American Idol, I decided to post it here. (Let's just see if it'll work.)

For more how-to's for your blog or Friendster/Downelink profiles, leave me a message on my handy-dandy tag-board (please leave your email address) or email me at . Though I'm not promising you anything, I'll try my best to help you, ok?

***************************************

My bad... Putting a video here is not possible. (1)I've already embedded music. (2)The code is for the entire page, but not for a single posting.

That's ok. I've successfully embedded Meredith Brook's Bitch on my Friendster profile anyway. I'm all good. If you want to watch it and maybe add me as a friend, you may click on the Superfriends thingy I have placed in the sidebar. =)

No comments: