Saturday, August 06, 2005

|BadGirl`JeL|'s Playhaus Photography

Playhaus Photography is a technique I use to take pictures of regular-sized objects (and later on, people) and making them look small. All pictures were taken using my handy-dandy Nokia 6600 camera-phone. Please note that they weren't done in Photoshop. At most, I just made some brightness/contrast adjustments, but the entire concept is manually done and thus take a lot of trial-and-error for a picture to be perfectly produced. Even so, I'm sure you'd still see some flaws in my work. ENJOY!


MY FAN
The Fan: The picture that started it all


MY OTHER FAN


MY DRAWER


MY BLINDS


MY FLUORESCENT LIGHT


MY TV -- ON


MY TV -- OFF


MY POTTY -- EWWWWW!!!


MY WALL CLOCK


MY SPEAKER


MY CALENDAR
The Calendar: Timing is everything -- plus a little wind power.


BABYGIRL SAYS BELAT!!!


AYWISES SAYS NOOOOOOO!!!


PULLING BABYGIRL'S LEG

No comments: