Friday, July 29, 2005

|BadGirl`JeL| Recommends: Fun Stuff for the Bored and Crazy

I must be the geekiest person you know... Imagine, I spend a lot of time -- and I really mean A LOT of time surfing the net then I spend some more time telling about the fun stuff I discovered through Friendster, the #Tibok Message Board, and via emails.

Oh well, my intentions are good. I just want people to have as much fun as I did when I discovered these crazy stuff online, whether by chance or through other friends. So, enough talk... Let the fun begin!

Soapbox

A short film about making short films by ELLEN DEGENERES

Gender Bending Male Celebrities using Adobe Photoshop

Are you sure your significant other loves you? Hope this doesn't happen to you... (Audio only)

Presenting... Einstein the Bird!

No comments: