Saturday, July 23, 2005

Because I Love Jayce...

I rarely answer this type of "test." But since it came from Jayce and it does look like fun, I'm posting it here as requested.

1) Three names you go by:
-Jel
-Jelainey
-Lainy

2) Three Screen Names you’ve had:
-|BadGirl`JeL| -- my handle/IRC nick sine circa 2000
-coffee_addict -- my handle/IRC nick when I first became a DalNet chatter circa 1999
-PJ Alcantara -- Pen name I used in Palanca. Since na-lost s'ya, ibig sabihin siguro sya'y jinx

3) Three physical things you like about yourself
-My eyes -- Malandi kasi
-My teeth -- Mejo maganda naman sila. At higit sa lahat, TUNAY
-My lips -- Very expressive

4) Three physical things you don’t like about yourself
-My skin -- The ultimate curse
-My hips -- Can they get any wider?!
-My hair -- High maintenance

5) Three parts of your heritage
Huh?! NEXT!!!

6) Three things that scare you
-Snakes
-Scary movies -- I'm starting to imagine... Shit!
-Death of a loved-one -- the thought of it

7) Three of your everyday essentials
-The TV specifically cable
-My gadgets -- as in mobile phones and my beloved PDA-Keyboard combo
-Coffee or tea

8) Three of your favorite musical artists
-Bo Bice
-Beyonce Knowles
-Madonna

9) Three of your favorite songs
-For my wife -- "No Ordinary Love" by Jennifer Love Hewitt
-"Count on You" -- Theme song with my Dad. We used to sing that together when I was a little girl while my Dad plays the guitar
-"Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin" or "The Moon Represents My Heart" -- A Mandarin song my wife and I learned from a movie. It's not really my favorite but I love learning and memorizing it, most especially singing it to my wife before she sleeps.

10) Three things you want in a relationship
-Being so certain she's the one forever
-Being each other's partner, sister, mother, teacher, best friend, worst enemy, biggest fan and greatest critic all rolled into one
-Loving one's soul instead of loving bits of the person

11) Three lies and truths in no particular order

Lies:
-The best things in life are free.
-First love never dies.
-There is such a thing as clean and honest politics.

Truths:
-Honesty is the best policy.
-You can have more than one best friend.
-There is such a thing as karma.

12) Three things in the opposite sex that appeal to you:
Not really applicable but I'll answer anyway...
-Bad boyish look but neat
-Smells fresh and clean (parang toilet)
-Smart conversationalist with a fantastic sense of humor

13) Three of your favorite hobbies
-Watching TV -- I'm a certified couch potato!
-Surfing the net -- I love learning new things -- useful or otherwise
-Spending time with the people I care about

14) Three things you want to do now really badly
-Study MA or simply get Educ units
-Study an IT course
-Establish my own business, preferably ous mushroom specialty restaurant

15) Three careers you are considering/considered getting into
-Writing essays for my book or at least for magazines
-Being a chef
-Teaching

16) Three places you want to go to for a vacation
-Singapore
-Hongkong Disneyland
-US -- California to see Ellen de Generes and dine at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant in Beverly Hills or Chicago to see Oprah Winfrey

17) Three kids’ names you like
My wife and I came up these baby names around 2001 or 2002:
-Mijel Anthony
-Purple Joan (as in, Jown not Jo-an)
-Jelliebean Leigh

18) Three things you want to do before you die
-Write a book
-Travel
-See Ellen de Generes -- I don't mind dying in laughter while watching her show, Oprah Winfrey, William Petersen, and Wolfgang Puck... does this mean, I'd live forever???

19) Three ways you are stereotypically a boy
-I hate fickle-minded ladies.
-I eat realllllllllyyyyyy fast and in huge servings.
-I love women -- well, that makes me obviously lesbian.

20) Three ways you are stereotypically a girl
-I love talking things out -- even if entails fighting and almost killing each other -- to settle any problem, rather than keeping mum about it in the hopes that the problem will go ***poof**!
-I cry a lot when watching movies.
-I love girly stuff a lot!

21)Three people you’d want to see take this quiz
My bestfriend, Gem
My Wife, Millie
My Ate May

No comments: