Friday, July 29, 2005

My Blog

I spent the whole day today virtually editing my blog template. By the time I was done, I feel this sense of pride for having created something -- as if I just started my blog. Then I realized how geeky I am! Like, can I do anything else? What the heck! It's my day, my blog. Hehehe!

Seriously, this new look is way better than the original template. It's not boring yet not too busy in spite of the occasional images and signautes here and there.

But of course, this new look wouldn't be possible without the help of my good friend, Jayce who inspired me to do all these without even knowing it, and for teaching me some tips and tricks on protecting my content. Thanks so much, Jayce!

Oh well, my day is done... time for me to get back to work!

3 comments:

Jayce Cortez Jacinto said...

Hey! I got special kudos for just showing some links! Hey, Jel...I wouldn't have even started blogging without you...so right back at 'ya with all the thanks. Don't we all just LOVE our blogs to death??? I swear, I'd flip without it...with all its stres-relieving powers and all! Hehe. Hugsies, badgirl!

Jayce Cortez Jacinto said...

Ooops. Big, fussy me......I spelled stress-relief as stres-relief. Hehehe.

Abernathy™ said...

You're welcome, Jayce! =) Well, your little booboo there only proves you are stressed and thus need your blog!!! Hehehe! Hugsies back to you, Jayce! Mwah! =)