Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Crossroads

I feel so torn. I feel happy with my life right now, yet I know that I want more. There are a lot of things I want to do and wish to accomplish, if only I have the time and given the chance. Is there hope left for a dreamer like me? People say that I'm still young and need not rush but I guess my greatest fear is not to run out of time but to find myself giving up and out of passion. Oh God... please don't let me give up just yet and please keep my fires of ambition burning...

2 comments:

hlF said...

that's dangerous! when you lose the passion and the ambition... it's like you're half dead. being contented is also quite the same... at least for me. (>__<)

Abernathy™ said...

yeah... i know and i feel bad abt it. hope it's not really happening. thanks for your comment, herb =)