Thursday, December 16, 2004

|BadGirl`Fiction| : You Don't Know Me

Bitch! The word doesn't even begin to describe you. It's too tame to describe all the evil you possess. You are deceptive -- a master of lies, a goddess of pretensions. You led everyone on... everyone, including the person you said you loved.

How dare you! How dare you pretend to be someone you are not. Befriending everyone in her life, using them all to satisfy your thirst to deceive and play with people's lives!

But you don't know me. I will hunt you down and I will make you pay. The anger that they all felt once before but has now forgotten has fed me throughout the years. God knows how much I hate you. You can never deny the truth. The truth of who you once were and everything you have done then -- no matter how much you claim that you have already changed.

You don't know me. Someday, you'll feel sorry that you ever hurt her. You will suffer, I tell you... you will suffer from my wrath and there is no turning back... No, not even forgiveness will save you.

You are so vile, you make me sick... so sick that it has become pure, unadulterated hate... I feel nothing else for you but hate... the hate that will lead me to you and make you suffer...

I swear... I will make you suffer.

6 comments:

hlF said...

er... what happened to "give love on chrsitmas day???"

karen said...

thats one way to bear a grudge.

Abernathy™ said...

hahaha! =) yeah, maybe i kinda posted it in the worst time of the year! sure made me look like a bitter, scroogy kind of girl, huh? =) oh well, it's "fiction." hmmmm... heehee!

anyways, how are you two going to celebrate your christmas? HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU BOTH! =)

hlF said...

my cousing from the States is coming for a visit... i guess that's it. spend time with him... and yup, look for a new job! uh-huh!

Abernathy™ said...

why? what happened to your current job?!

hlF said...

well, i'm not so hot about the people i work with. that's it, i guess.