Sunday, June 27, 2004

missing them

life is hard. sometimes, being optimistic can be challenging. though you have a lot of things to be happy about, life's everyday stress just makes it hard to put on a smile 24/7.

before, when i get all stressed, all i need to do was play with my adorable feline siblings and voila! im recharged! if my fave cat, kuya is in the mood, he would even sleep beside me and i have an instant heater during cold, rainy nights.

now that im living on my own with my wife, i can't help but miss my feline siblings... ate jules, kuya taba, DJ, OJ, shammy and chubby and of course, jin. i miss their own unique personalities and the different games i used to play with each of them.

oh well, i guess this is what they call growing up, huh? im independent, almost married and well, free but i sure am missing a lot at the same time.

good thing, i found this picture online that reminded me of the good times i had with my feline siblings...



i only wish that even though i don't get to see them much, they know how much i miss and love all of them... and that in their own feline way, they sometimes miss and think of me too... and hopefully, i can find a way to post all their pictures here for all the world to see my beautiful feline siblings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.