Friday, October 29, 2010

Who is Jane Lynch when she's not Sue Sylvester?


I've always loved Sue Sylvester, but after watching the Power of Madonna episode of 'Glee' last April in which she did a Vogue number, it's official... I'm in love with JANE LYNCH! She used to annoy me in 'The L Word,' with her über-butch persona as Joyce Wischnia, but she totally won me over after seeing how versatile she is an actress on the big screen, playing Meryl Streep's sister, Dorothy in 'Julie & Julia' and pop star has-been-slash-evil guardian, Dominique Blatt to Selena Gomez in 'Another Cinderella Story,' just to name a couple. I figured, there's so much more to this actress than her roles allow us to see. So I started digging up videos of Jane Lynch as herself to find out more about her as an actress and not just as a character she plays. True enough, I fell in love with Jane Lynch just as fast as I fell in love with Sue Sylvester on Glee's pilot episode. What's not to love?! She's funny, witty, surprisingly charming and when smiles, ah, I forget how such a bitch and ball-buster she is on TV! And come on, this is me, let's not forget the fact that she's an out and proud lesbian. That makes her extra hot in my book. *wink*

So here are some videos I found of Jane Lynch when she is not busy being Sue Sylvester. Of course, I can't help including a Glee promo and a couple of her movie clips. Enjoy!

INTERVIEWS AND TALK SHOW GUESTINGS

CHELSEA LATELY - 08SEP09


LOPEZ TONIGHT - 08DEC09


REGIS & KELLY - 12APR10


TV GUIDE - KATE FLANNERY AND JANE LYNCH DUET - 06JUN08


ASSOCIATED PRESS - JANE LYNCH: HOLLYWOOD'S DARLING


SMOKING COCKTAIL - 08SEP09


AUSTRALIAN INTERVIEW CHANNEL 10 - SEP 2010


AWARDS SHOWS

GOLDEN GLOBE 2010 - RED CARPET INTERVIEW


GOLDEN GLOBE 2010 - EXIT INTERVIEW


EMMYS 2010 - 29AUG10 - ACCEPTANCE SPEECH


GLEE PROMO FROM FOX

9 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT JANE LYNCH - 19JAN10


ADVERT: HEALTHY CHOICE


MOVIE CLIPS

ROLE MODELS - EATING COCAINE FOR BREAKFAST (2008)


BABY GOT BACNE FROM ANOTHER CINDERELLA STORY (2008)

No comments: