Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Wish I Can Tell YOU

Dear YOU,

I love you like a sibling. You've been kind to me and I intend to be the same with you. I wish I can always protect you from harm. But in doing so, I would be betraying the trust that others have given me and I might even hurt you in the process. I hope you'll learn the truth before it's too late, and I wish you'll find them out yourself. Once you do, I hope you understand that I can only do so much to lead you to the truth. Do know that I always watch over you, that I always watch your back, and that I don't just stand here waiting for you to get hurt. I promise to step in whenever appropriate to protect you and I swear to stand by your side when worse comes to worst.

Thank you for trusting me. Let's get through this together.

Love,
Someone from the outside looking in

No comments: