Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Run, Jump, Die?

Once, I ran at top speed and jumped off the cliff when I got there -- no stopping whatsoever. I wonder now if I have the guts to do the same if I gingerly walk towards the edge and take a peek on what's waiting down below.

The first time I ran and jumped, I lived. I survived. Frankly speaking, I never felt more alive. But really, can I be that lucky twice? If I jump again, will I survive a second time? I guess it's not the jump itself, nor the dangers down below that I'm afraid of. It's the regret I might have afterwards.

I hate it when this happens. I often psyche myself about taking risks, taking the wheel and stop 'waiting' and being the passenger in my own proverbial car. AAAARGGGGHHHH!!! I hate it when I'm like this! HELP PLEASE!

No comments: