Sunday, October 19, 2008

This could be the iPod for me

Since the iPod came out, I've been saying that as much as I want one, I don't really need it. After all, I was very happy with my now outdated Palm Tungsten. But alas! My multimedia collection keeps on growing and growing! I think I need some help in the storage capacity department. Plus, my Tungsten's battery life has gone really crappy -- I can't even listen to music for an entire shift anymore.

One thing that has turned me off with the whole iPod thing is the fact that when it first came out, we were talking about 120G of storage! At more than Php20K, seriously, I didn't need that! That's why I'm very pleased when they started to release the 8G and 16G series. And now, I just found out that they have the new "nanochromatic" iPod nano, which includes, yes -- PURPLE!!!

I've been thinking a lot about getting an iPod and when I saw the purple one, I'm like, "This just might be the one for me!" With budget issues, I just hope I don't get an earful from my wife when I finally decide to get one! Yay! I'm pretty much waiting for the Mac Store in my favorite mall to open. When they do and they have a purple iPod nano readily available, I'll take it as a sign. I'll get that instead of the purple Sony Ericsson phone that I've been thinking of buying. Hehehe! For now, I'll just drool over this photo and wait...

No comments: