Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Mid-week Recap

Marikina is the one place I’d always, always go back to. I lived there for nearly a year after I was a born. We had a place of business in Calumpang until I was probably a toddler. My grandmother lived there and all of my best friends live in Marikina! My favorite thing about Markina though, is the FOOD.

Today, I went to Calumpang to buy my favorite Miki-bihon guisado, bihon con lechon for my Mom and wife, and of course, lumpiang shanghai. While waiting for food order to go, I walked to the nearest Mang Frederick’s to buy several sticks of isaw. I remembered Des… I figured, we have beer when she comes home and we’ll order some isaw. I bet she misses those already, so, I took note of their mobile number. (Excited???)

Oh by the way, I also bought a lotto ticket! It’s been a while since I got one of those, I had to ask how it costs now! Crazy!

So there, that’s my adventure for today… It was nice, especially since I’m not feeling very well with this stupid cough. I think I better rest more and stop going to malls after my shift! Since last week, I’ve been going to my new favorite mall – SM City Marikina. I don’t know, but for some reason, I always go there doing some errands and other random stuff like buying lots of bread from The French Baker. Hehehe! Monday, I went there for the bank and to buy a couple of bag organizers for my wife and mom. Yesterday, I was there again to buy some groceries and dinner. Today, well, I finally went to another mall… my mom asked me to buy food for my feline siblings. I ended up buying those plus six bottles of vitamins – also known as Carlsberg Chill. Crazy, eh? Oh well, my off’s coming, so let’s just I’m preparing. J

No comments: