Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Favorite Things

Over the weekend, I began writing this really long blog entry. All of a sudden, IE had an error then closed down. Alas! My composition wasn't saved. Of course, I'm not the type who can re-write her thoughts, so here I am, writing an entirely new piece. I'll try to write about it again... You see, it's a topic that is very dear to my heart...

Anyway, I just thought of listing down some of my favorite things in the world. I'm in a very good mood and I want to put it into good use by creating a list that would hopefully cheer me up when I’m pissed... So, here goes...

  • Beer and pizza
  • Potatoes
  • Bread and butter
  • Pasta
  • Wine and cheese
  • Vanilla ice cream
  • Ice cold soda
  • Rold Gold Pretzels
  • Cadbury chocolates
  • Isaw
  • Freshly-popped buttered popcorn
  • KFC
  • Chinese food
  • Japanese food
  • Mexican food
  • Italian food
  • Watching crime shows
  • Watching sitcoms
  • Playing video games
  • Surfing the net for multimedia content
  • Playing trivia on IRC
  • Reading magazines
  • Playing with my feline siblings
  • Shopping with Gem
  • Drinking sprees and isaw-tripping with Tang
  • Making an overseas call to Des
  • Talking to Danet via SMS ‘cause she’s extra funny that way
  • Going to the mall with my mom and dad
  • Doing everything with my wife
  • Geek talk and/or Girl talk with Patring
  • Laughing with Boss AJ and Mommy Kay with their crazy stories
  • Hanging out with Ry and Lucky at the bridge
  • “Coffee sessions” with M
  • Making lists
  • Sleeping all day
  • Watching TV the whole day
  • DVD marathons
  • Shopping for stuff I don’t really need and wondering what I need them for later
  • Trying out new things
  • Collecting collections
  • Fantasizing about spending the money that I don’t have
  • Wasting time
  • Doing nothing
  • Learning new things
  • Playing dumb
  • Taking pictures
  • Planning things I’d probably never do
  • Worrying about things that’ll probably never happen

No comments: