Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nobody Cares What I Think

I wouldve bitched my ass off in this blog and no one wouldve noticed.  I wouldve threatened to commit a criminal act and no one wouldve cared.  No one can be bothered by my shit.

I cant stand this.  Everything is white noise.  I just stopped caring.

Its always show time for me.  The curtains never fall; I never get to take a bow.  Crap.

Of all the people I know who claims they are happy, I wonder how many of them is actually telling the truth.  Some people have a lot of things going for them and yet they can never be satisfied.  Then there are those people who would give their all for any semblance of happiness but all they get is shit.  And let us not forget people like me the uncertain, the blind, those who couldnt care less

I want to disappear.  I used to think I was happy.  Well, I was, until I saw the truth.  Its the truth I couldnt bear.  As much as I couldnt stand it, I’m not ready to let go of the lies.  The signs have always been there; I just ignored them all I tried to cope.  I even developed an understanding for peoples addiction.  I have my own.  I changed.  Shit, I was such a fucking sell out.  Im turning into them.  Disgusting.

Im just grateful that I have someone my own personal shrink.  I just wish she can also give me drugs.  Hahaha.  A virtual laugh even that was fake.  How frustrating.

This is all too weird for me.  I sincerely thought I have found a sense of stability.  Turns out, I dont know myself too well.  What a surprise.  I mean, does anybody?  Well, people tend to assume they do assume or pretend, Im not sure.  Either way, they would eventually sabotage themselves.  Classic.  Not only am I a sell out, I’m become stereotypical.

In the meantime, just smile.  It apparently helps stop the gag reflex.

No comments: