Friday, June 06, 2008

Things I would splurge on if I'm rich

Still posting from my phone, but not because my internet connection isn't working. I'm currently in a salon having my hair done with almost 4hrs more to spare.

Anyway, if I were rich with loads of disposable income to splurge with, here are the stuff I'd be packing my house with:

> Wine - my wife and I LOVE wine! And of course, it goes without saying that good wine, go well with fancy cheeses. Mmmm! Yum-o!
> Other kinds of spirits - Apart from wine, I'm such a cocktail lover. My favorites ara margarita and and cosmopolitan.
> Home entertainment system - This is ALWAYS in my wishlist. I'm crazy over big flat screens and surround sound systems.
> Computers and other related gadgets - Another regular on my wishlist. I'm not really attracted to fad phones. I like powerful, function-packed smartphones more. Same thing with other gadgets -- I like stuff that allows me to do more and really live a digital, mobile lifestyle.
> Accessories - It may come as a surprise but I'm such a girl when it comes to accessories!
> Shoes and bags - Duh?! What girl doesn't like shoes and bags?! But hey, I'm more of a 'Chucks and Nikes' kind o' gal and I love sporty bags.

Ok, blogging from your mobile phone is harder than I thought, so I'll stop here. Hahaha! More from me next time! Ü

No comments: