Wednesday, June 01, 2005

In fairness...

In fairness, my life ain't that bad. I may be broke but I always have something to be thankful for. I've been spending a lot of time with my best friends, especially my Ate May. Even the love of my life is always free!!! We've been watching a whole lot of Mandarin movies and Six Feet Under DVDs together. I'm so happy!

Today, I also received an email from my former officemate. Things are not going well there (as usual) but just the same, hearing something so familiar is oh-so comforting especially when you're in a rut and in the verge of wallowing in self-doubt.

Oh well, I guess I should learn to pay attention more... to simply look around me instead of beyond.

Life is good. My life is good. Thank God for my friends, my family and my wife. =)

No comments: