Monday, August 02, 2004

Tag Board Down

Yeah, I know it sounds like a movie but it ain't...

Oh well, it sucks that my Tag Board has been down for a couple of days now. My sincere apologies to zyxelle for not being able to reply... please don't think I'm being snotty or whatever! Anyway, it's been awhile since anyone called me intelligent! Especially since people in the msg board just know me as The Mean Bitch... lolz Oh well, thanks so much for dropping by... hope you could visit my blogger when you have time to waste.

With this, I'd like to inform everyone that my blogger also has a guestbook, which you may use for your comments/suggestions, etc... and also for your shout-outs and other msgs while the Tag Board is down. Hopefully, it'll be up soon 'coz it's a lot user-friendly.

Thanks to everyone who ever visits my blogger! Take care y'all! :)

1 comment:

Jayce Cortez Jacinto said...

I see. That's what it's all about. Well, our lives are often jumbled up with the emotions that we all keep. See, I never thought of you as a person who'd decide to keep quiet about how she feels. Not that I think you live/lead a double life...but then again, don't we all? But I guess that argument you had with the love of your life was just part of an evolution of the bond you share...something that'll hopefully bring it to a higher level. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that THAT'S where it leads you two. :c)