Friday, August 13, 2004

it's MY day

People often describe me as one hell of a selfish bitch... (especially by the love of my life) well, i guess i was just born that way. it's something that i don't apologize for. i mean, at least im being honest.

today is my 24th birthday. am i happy? hmmm... yes i am. im employed... i recently got regularized, so im now a certified professional eavesdropper. im surrounded by friends... friends i oh-so care abt. i have a significant other who loves and takes care of me... bears with me no matter how bitchy i get... i have a home with the love of my life... a home we've built together... my place of refuge, away from the sometimes cruel world... i have parents who love me in spite of distance and individual difference... people who are always there to pamper me just when i thought im all grown up... :)

today is my 24th birthday... im not always sure of what im doing... i don't know what else is in store for me. im just as excited as iv always been to wake up to a new day (errr, night? since im working nights?? whatever...) and face life's new challenges. am i scared? hmmmm... of course i am... i mean, who isn't? but what the hell! i have a job (which by the way, im learning to love... thanks to my friends at work!!!), i have friends (who i've tried and tested to be always there for me no matter what, whatever my sked is!), parents to keep me young (i'll always be their baby!), i have my forever to keep me sane for all of eternity and a home to keep me safe when i feel like breaking down (works for me much like my very own fantasy land!)... so, im happy! bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

oh and by the way, it's friday the 13th... bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!

No comments: