Tuesday, August 03, 2010

It's Official: 'Sore eyes-free since birth' no more



It's official. My reputation of being sore eyes-free since birth is totally ruined.

On Saturday, we thought it was a false alarm when it cleared up in the afternoon. But no, by Sunday, my right eye was so red and just half-opened -- as if someone punched me in the eye!

Yesterday, PiNkR0b0T and I went to see a doctor. She had to go with me because her condition doesn't seem to get better even though she's been under medication for the past five days. We were given the same eye drops, which is stronger than the first one, so we're hoping for a faster recovery this time.

When I woke up this morning, my goodness! It's in full swing! Both my eyes hurt (as if bruised), the right one almost closed, my vision impaired and even my left eye is now red as well. Ugh! This is so difficult!

Oh well, it's just my second day of being under medication and I'm still hoping for positive results to come soon. The wife and I have some stuff waiting for us. We have to stay positive! ΓΌ

No comments: