Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Avatar


A miracle happened today. I missed all of my chances to win Avatar premiere invites from RX, but this afternoon, one of my bestest friends, the_netski, sent me an SMS that made my entire week. She'll be sending me a pair of tickets to the Avatar block screening for this Thursday (same day as the RX Monster Movie Premiere) at SM North Edsa. I nearly fainted.

I was in total disbelief when she first told me she has a pair of tickets. I then asked her how much they are. My jaw dropped when she said 'Advanced Christmas gift for me and PiNkR0b0T' and that she's been seeing my tweets about the movie so she figured to give me the tickets.

You see, I'm a very simple girl. Nothing huge ever happens to me. I'm unlucky with raffles, although I have to admit I've been quite lucky with radio promos recently. When Avatar had a 20-minute preview in August, I was ecstatic when I got invites. I cannot believe that I can ever be part of something so big. I vowed that I have to watch the full-length movie in a 3D theater when it comes out in December. Now that RX is doing a premiere, I feel very disappointed that I can't even catch the Avatar promos. So one can just understand how I was in total amazement when I received the_netski's message. Something like this almost never happens to me.

So to the_netski, thank you so much for the wonderful surprise. I wish I can do something as fantastic for you someday. You're a really great friend.

No comments: