Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My Favorite Beach Photos - Panglao Island, Bohol

I really didn't like going to the beach. That was until January this year when my partner, Millie, my best friends and I went on a five-day holiday in Bohol. Since then, I'm officially a convert.

Last month, four of us headed out to Anilao, Batangas this time, for a rather short, over-the-weekend double-date R&R.

If only Millie and I have more time and well, much more money, I can just imagine us going to the beach every chance we get and just swim and snorkel and sunbathe, and of course, take beautiful photos.

Here are some of my favorite beach photos that automatically takes me back to those wonderful places and moments every time I look at them...

Part 1: Panglao Island, Bohol


"Panglao Hangout"

The Official Tropang H Hangout in Bohol
"Floating Lamyaan"

Just chill and drift away...
"Japan! Japan! Underwater"

You can always spot a cam whore anywhere... Yes, even underwater
"My Memory of Panglao"

I wish I can just teleport to this wonderful place...

No comments: