Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My Favorite Beach Photos - Anilao, Batangas

More beach photos!

I'm very thankful that even though I've only been to two beaches (I mean, now that I'm a grown-up), I was fortunate enough to see probably two of the most beautiful beaches in the Philippines. As far as I've heard, both Bohol and Anilao are popular destinations for snorkeling and diving. I hope to see more in the future, especially the ones in Palawan and of course, my Mom's province, La Union. Maybe then, I'd be more daring to try new and exciting things like spelunking (that is, if I don't die on-the-spot becaue of claustrophobia) and we never know, perhaps even surfing! Yeah, right! LMFAO

Part 2: Anilao, Batangas

"Salubong"

Nothing lenten about this scene

"David and Goliath"

Excuse me for the seemingly biblical theme
"The Perfect Rays"

Just when I thought my weekend's going to be ruined by a typhoon, rays of hope shine through

"My View from the Deck"

I love mornings like this. Makes me want to never go back to Manila

"Looking Up"

I look up and I see art

"My Memory of Anilao"

Someday, I'll see you again...

No comments: