Sunday, December 07, 2008

I'm in love with a gay guy!

Yeah, I know that title sounded a lot like a tabloid headline. LOL Sorry about that! Can't help it! See that hot guy? That's Brian Kinney from Queer As Folk -- a gay show that ran for five seasons from 2000-2005 -- at least its US version. However, the show was originally from the UK where it ran until 2000. Millie and I have been addicted to QAF and have been doing DVD marathons every chance we get. We're such fag hags!

Brian Kinney was played by Gale Harold, who is now known as Susan Myers' love interest in another hit TV show, Desperate Housewives. Today, I surfed the net for some Brian Kinney stuff and inevitably stumbled upon Gale Harold news. I was so shocked to know that he recently had a motorcycle accident on 14Oct08 for which he was briefly in Intensive Care due to some swelling in the brain and a fractured shoulder. Fortunately, I also found several follow-up news that he's on his way to full recovery. Whew! That'll be a major heartbreak if anything happens to my Brian! I pretty much had a similar experience when I had a crush on reality TV star, Rachel Brown from the second season of Hell's Kitchen. I later on read on the web of her sudden death.

Anyway, I am yet to develop a crush on straight man, Gale Harold. He's really adorable though, stuttering and being lost for words during interviews. I like his outspoken, unapologetic gay persona more. He's so f*cking hot that way. LOL

No comments: