Sunday, September 02, 2007

The "About Me" Article That Got Lost in Cyberspace

When I had a short stint as a web writer a couple of years back, I submitted a short "About Me" article that should go with my articles. Unfortunately, it seem to have disappeared in cyberspace and I ended up being an old English lit fan who likes listening to goth metal music. In some articles, I'm even called "Gem" who loves to read novels that are set back into the Medieval Period. Trust me, these "Not About Me" articles could easily suck the fun out of googling yourself.
____________________________________________

My writing style is one that is straight-forward. No big words, no fuss. I want the maximum number of people to get the maximum amount of message I intend to convey in my articles.

For me, writing is not about pleasing people. It’s about giving a part yourself to people that’s why I always give my best in whatever it is that I’m writing.

The world wide web never ceases to fascinate me – the exact same reason why I love working with it and in it. I’m a certified netizen – both an information-seeker and an information-provider. But don’t get me wrong… I’m not your regular geek… I’m also 50% bad girl. I do have a life outside cyberspace – one that happens in real-time. I love writing short short stories (this isn’t a typo!), blogging, cooking, watching a whole lot of reality TV, and making life miserable for some people. ***Devilish laugh in the background***

No comments: