Sunday, June 17, 2007

What the f???

Whatever happened to my blog?! I can't believe I haven't been able to post anything for the past month and a half! I've been very busy at work and haven't been able to even answer my personal emails.

Just a quick update, I'm still struggling to be confident and über-comfy with my new tasks at work. My honey and I are now working with the same account!!! It's kinda weird how we're now talking about work even at home, as if we're always having some sort of coaching session! Hahahaha! I haven't been able to see my best friends because everyone's just so busy.

It amazes me how time flies sooooo fast! I'm hoping to be able to do more fun stuff in the near future... Oooopps, gotta go! 'Til next time!

2 comments:

hlF said...

busybee~! hope you'll still find time to do the things you really wanna do.

Abernathy™ said...

Fortunately, I'm still able to watch my shows. But I haven't been able to meet up with my best friends or just hang-out in Starbucks. My monthly subscription of Reader's Digest has been waiting for me and I think I'm behind by four issues now! I also miss surfing the net for not-so-important stuff! Hahaha! Oh well, I guess this is the price I have to pay for wanting that promotion. Now I shouldn't be complaining, right? ;)