Sunday, September 04, 2005

Freaking Out

I just finished writing an 11-page short story.  It’s not exactly for children but I find the story a bit too shallow for adults.  That’s quite shitty, I know.  Anyway, I just wrote that story to see if it could be good enough for something…

Well, that’s all I could say about it for now as I might jinx it or whatever.  I just need to bitch a little because I’m starting to get really stressed out about it.  This is the first time I’ve ever written a short story “for something.”  Hard to explain, but I hope someone out there gets what I’m saying!!!

Oh well, wish me luck on this!  It’s almost 9AM now and I’m just about to sleep!  My wife is so going to kill me!  In fairness, I just started writing my short story last night.  It’s due tomorrow and I’m glad I finished it ahead of schedule.  Ok, that’s it for now… GOOD LUCK TO ME!!!

No comments: