Thursday, May 12, 2005

Happiness -- Warning: I'm in "random thoughts" mode!

Things that made me happy recently:
Constantine Maroulis is out of American Idol.
So is Scott Savol, who got a major case of airheadness all of a sudden to the point of sheer "whatthefuckness"?
Survivor jerk Rob and Survivor winner Amber didn't win in Amazing Race 7.
Uchenna and Joyce did. Well deserved.
My best friends visited me today -- err, yesterday.
I was able to talk to another one of my close friends the other day after a few months of being busy with our lives.
  • My entry got published in a Bo Bice blog.

  • I ate pizza and mojos yesterday. YUMMY!

    Things that pissed me off recently:
    Average Joe winner wasn't an average Joe -- kinda defeats the title, don't you think?
    Meredith and Gretchen got eliminated from the Amazing Race 7.
    My work. Same o' same o'!
    11-hr power interruption last Monday, May 9th from 9PM to 8AM. I now have rashes all over my body -- ITCHY!!!
    My old cable company is screwing me up.
    I'm dead broke with tons of IOUs to my name.

    Etcetera
    I miss my baby, who's currently in HK for a business trip.
    My older sister is going crazy over an ex -- again. I wish she gets over it ASAP.
    I feel bad that I'm not able to write for myself as much.
    I wish I can "design" some stuff for #lezvillage.
    I'm tired. Have to sleep. Have to work again later.

    No comments: