Saturday, March 12, 2005

Diary of a Bad Girl

How forgiving are you?

Once upon a time, there was a pathetic bitch who lied about who she really is and where she came from. She invented all those horrible stories wherein she's always the victim and everyone else are bad people who wanted to hurt her. One day, she left. But in spite of her absence, she went on spinning stories to create chaos and endanger the people she once loved and once called her "friend."

One day, everyone learned of her secret. Everyone found out about her nasty lies and discovered the truth. But by then, she was gone...

Several years later, here I am, still hating her. I have longed vow to hunt her down and make her pay for the lies and deception -- but how? Or better yet, why? What for? Everybody else seem to have forgotten and went on with their lives... everyone except for me.

Where will I go from here?

How forgiving am I?

No comments: