Thursday, January 13, 2005

Post-hibernation post

Yeah, I know... I've been a bad girl. I haven't posted here since weeks ago. Well, apart from being busy at work, I've been very busy doing a lot of other things. Everytime I go online, I've been searching for a new job, updating online resumes, "stalking" bitches and losers, hunting down some dumb bitch who made a mistake when she messed with me and well, checking my email addresses, hoping that a prospective employer has responded to my application.

I haven't done anything creative for the past couple of weeks. I've been nothing but bitter about my current job situation. I feel so sad, stressed and depressed. I've finally accepted the fact that I love my job so much especially the people I work with, but it's not enough. I'm tired of having to work nights, missing my shows, the inability to go on vacation leave when family and friends are making plans of a fun vacation, not having a social life... I feel that I have been missing out on a lot of things and hey, three and a half years is enough, I guess! It's time for me to try new things and find other things that I'm good at. I want to be happier. I know I could be happier.

Oh well, I think I just need to be extra patient right now. I swear to really work hard on job-hunting this time, yet at the same time, not mess up at work. I don't want to leave them something nasty to remember me by!

No comments: