Monday, August 11, 2008

Jel's Day Holiday - Day 1

[Pictures coming soon]

Day 1 was a success over-all... Except for some unnecessary shit during the day, thanks to ________.

Millie and I woke up at 2PM after watching several episodes of 'Queer As Folk.' (I love it, by the way). After our usual routine (Translation: TV lunch), we went to the mall for a couple of errands and to buy some stuff in preparation for my special day. Well, it's nothing really speacial. We just bought a blender for Margarita Night with the wife and the mom. We then ate at Wendy's after almost a year (Can you imagine?!) then went searching for some nice margarita glasses. I was a bit pissed because the selection in the nearby malls was very limited! We then decided to visit another mall tomorrow for more options. I know, it's just margarita glasses, but hey, I'm worth the effort! And when it comes to orgasmic margarita, Millie and I are always game! Hahahaha! *Margheads!*

Anyhoo, I also received some great news from my gorgeous friend. Apparently, I no longer have to come by the office tomorrow! Hooray for me! That is just a fantastic gift any bitch can ask for!

In the evening, I played NFSU2 with our new steering wheel (Nothing fancy, just something from CDR-King), while mom watches. She got scared about me having a car. After gametime, Millie and I taught her some basic stuff about using the computer and we all had a ball. YouTube was part of the basics, of course.

Right before I went here, Millie and I continued with our 'mijeL pulls a Houdini' project. We're so fucking excited!

So that's it for me today! More to come in the next few days!!!

No comments: