Thursday, March 06, 2008

Visual MEME

1. the age you'll be on your next birthday = 28!!! Gawd, I'm so ancient!!!


28 Weeks Later - Spring 2007


2. a place you'd like to travel = Barossa Valley in Adelaide, South Australia a.k.a. Tomador Destination Down Under -- Vineyard tours and wine-and-cheese-tasting!!!


3. your favorite place = Home -- Ours doesn't look as posh as this though



4. your favorite food = Carbs!!! Pasta, potatoes, bread, rice, noodles, pastries, and the list goes on and on and on and on...


5. your favorite animal = Meow! I love cats! And that's why we have 10!!!

6. your favorite color = Need I say more?!


7. first name of your significant other or crush = miLLie! How cultured! It's an actual musical!



8. the town in which you live in = Mayamot -- our town doesn't look anywhere like this though... I don't know how, I just googled it up!


9. your screenname/nickname = |BadGirl`JeL| -- well, I kinda cheated on this one... I just used 'badgirl' because the whole thing doesn't show interesting results


10. your first job = traffic reporter -- I don't understand how Queen Latifah's picture got here... Again, I just googled it up! Try it! =) Incidentally, I love her, so I'm putting her photo here anyway! =)


11. a bad habit you have = i so LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE wasting time!!! I love this picture!!!

12. your worst fear = death of loved ones =( It's quite interesting that I found this...

No comments: