Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Whatever happened to January (Part 2)

Nope, you didn't miss a post. You would never see the first part of this entry as it was written a couple of weeks back and my fucking browser crashed before I was able to save or publish it. And no, I don't think I can ever re-write that entry. Too bad... it had a lot of good stuff.

So what happened to my January? Now even I can't remember! Darn it! I remember the earthquake in Taiwan, causing us to have really slow internet connection, lots of early-mornings in the office because of my girlfriend's überearly schedules, several email trails among my best friends and lots of bullshit at work.

My February, I should say was a bit better -- more colorful and action-packed. Still had a lot of early-mornings in the office because of my girlfriend's shitty schedule, over a week of no internet connection because of evil people stealing cables, and several email trails not only with my best friends but with new virtual semi-friend. Oh and of course, let's not forget all the bullshit at work. I remember a couple of family dinners when my girlfriend's aunt visited from the U.S. And yeah, I've recently applied for a certain position at work and my tummy's getting all fuzzy with the suspense as I still don't know if I got it or not! If I do get it, my girlfriend and I will be watching not one, not two, but three movies in one major date day and will be eating a bucket of chicken from KFC. Yum yum! But if I don't get the job, I'm so getting my hair done... I'm thinking of having some color -- maybe red or blue... Not really sure about the color yet, but definitely something I've never done before.

So there, that's it for now. I feel bad that I haven't written anything for my blog for almost two months! I hope my blog doesn't feel abandoned or anything... Oh well, I hope I can write more entries in the next few days! Keeping my fingers crossed! =)

3 comments:

hlF said...

hope you get the job. (^__^)

miss ko KFC. walang gravy KFC dito. can you imagine?!?

Abernathy™ said...

Thanks! Actually, I did get the job! I found out about it Wednesday but it was formally announced just yesterday. I'm back to being a Quality Assurance Professional! =) Anyway, about KFC, what do they have against gravy?! Hahaha! Oh well, my partner and I no longer have common days off so we ended up watching just one movie (The Number 23) and instead of a bucket, we resorted to having Box of 8. We just bought our own dinner rolls and soda at the supermarket to save a few bucks (It's cheaper than buying say, rice or fixins and fastfood/moviehouse snack bar soda... Grabeng barat!) Hey, do you have a mobile number there in Japan? Hope you can email it to me. Do you you still use the same email add? I'm not sure if you received my email in December. =) Ingat ka jan!

hlF said...

its not a japanese thing... gravy. but they have bscuits and yummy desserts here. tho nothing beats the brownies at KFC. yummy!

email ko ay ima_nani@yahoo