Sunday, June 25, 2006

Missin' Bloggin'

I can't believe it's almost an entire month that I haven't posted anything in my blog.  The weird thing is that I've been dying to write a lot things down but never got the chance to really sit down and organize my thoughts so they may be good enough to be written down.  Now, I'm just trying this post-by-email thing to see how the formatting will go so I can post more.  Sometimes, I wish I can have all the time in the world to sit in a Starbucks with a nice laptop and type my days away.  I've longed to finish my short story for a couple of years now that my ideas are starting to get stale.  Funny how when I used to work from home, I thought then I had all the time in the world but never really took the time to write what I want.  I guess I'm wrong in thinking that I never have the time. Maybe I've always had the time... it was me who never made it mine... 

No comments: