Monday, November 21, 2005

Wish List for Christmas 2005

I'm too broke to buy anything for myself this Christmas so creating a wish list is pretty much my way of dealing with the frustration. I sincerely wish Santa gets to read this...

* DVD/VCD copy of Ellen DeGeneres' "Mr. Wrong"
* DVD/VCD copy of Ellen DeGeneres' "If These Walls Could Talk 2" -- our copy is still in VHS!
* DVD/VCD copy of Ellen DeGeneres' "EdTV"
* DVD/CVD copy of Ellen DeGeneres' "The Love Letter" -- our copy is also in VHS!
* Ellen DeGeneres' book, "The Funny Thing Is.."
* Ellen DeGeneres' book, "My Point Is... and I Do Have One"
* The gigantic coffee cup at Starbucks, which has a Php3,500 price tag
* NEO Laptop at PC Express for the low, low price of Php30,000!!!
* A hand mixer so I can start learning how to bake... Want to try Marj's banana cake recipe from high school
* A copy of the book, "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey... I adore his mother
* This really cheap MMC (256MB) from the ever-famous UP Shopping Center
* Purple Nike sports bra
* Gift certificates to a spa -- good for a full-body massage, hair and scalp treatment, foot spa and facial treatment (malapit ko nang lihain itong fez ko!)
* Gift certificate to a hair salon -- good for some hair treatment that will encourage hair growth and repair my oh-so damaged hair and of course, a nice haircut
* Some not-so-wholesome toys (hehehe!)

That's it for now...

1 comment:

Ellen said...

hi there Jel!

Well, i can actually help you out with a couple of things from ur wish list! I can copy 'If these walls could talk 2' on dvd for you and other lesbian movies. My gf collects them all and I'd be more than happy to copy and send them ur way :-) also i have an extra copy of ellen's book 'My point is and i do have one'. As for the not so wholesome toys (haha) i do have some in my collection but i don't think its good to send for hygienic reasons! lol

anyway, let me know if ur interested cos i really don't mind doing it for you =)