Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Time Management Issues

I have a lot of things going on right now. I seem to have a problem managing my time.

My work is at night and it totally drains my energy during the day, unless of course it's my off -- during which i seem to have super powers 'cause I can go 24hrs or more without sleeping.

I've been trying to write a novel for NaNoWriMo but I'm now stuck at Chapter II.

I promised to help a good friend with a concert she's organizing for her students.

We're having some major cleaning at home and trying to organize our stuff, and i'm the one who has the most abubot and it's taking me forever to finish up.

One of my best friends has a major problem with her relationship, while another good friend is coming home from Taiwan on the 20th and of course, I want to prepare something for her (like get our friends together, etc)

I know I'm doing all these to myself, taking in too much responsibilities. But sometimes, I can't help it! I find it hard saying no to my friends, who i love soooooo much (esp my best friend who's like my sister already) and I honestly like taking on stuff, which are not at all work-related so I can strike a balance and prevent myself from getting burnt-out.

i just hope hope I can manage my time more. Be able to follow through on my responsibilities at home, attend to my friends' needs and of course, write (which i've been trying soooooo hard to squeeze into my sked since I started working).

One good thing though, I'm never without time for my wife, who's the love of my life. I can go on for a weekend and not do anything productive as long as I'm able to spend quality time for her.

Sheeessshhh... it feels good just writing abt it. Now this is what I call therapy! :)

Goodluck to me and thanks to anyone who ever finds the time to read this. :)

No comments: